Name of Yongdusan park
Yongdusan Park is 25th's the local monument. Yongdusan was called 'Songhyunsan', because there were many pine trees. Songhyun means pine tree, but it changed to yongdu in 1898. Yongdu means dragon head in Korean. We call it Yongdu because it looks like dragon head.
Busan tower in Yongdusan park
- 08:30~22:00 April~September, 09:00~22:000 October~March
- 3500won for adult, 3000won for youth, and 2500won for child
- Busan Jung-gu gwangbok-dong 2ga
- Yongdusan Park : 051-246-8153
- Busan tower : 051-245-1066, 5314
-Take subway line No. 1, and get off at Nampo-dong (Exit 1) Use the Gwangbok-dong escalator
-Take the bus no. 15, 40, 40-1, 58, 58-1, 58-2, 86, 126, 140 or 186 and get off the bus on Donggwang gukgyo station.
Some pictures of Yongdusan Park
▷ The road to Yongdusan park